Kanuk - CAVALE - Black
Brand Boutique U&I
Kanuk’s Cavale above-knee-length parka is inspired by the rigors of Antarctic expeditions. It’s crafted for -30°C weather in our wind-resistant technical fabric and insulated with lightweight high-performance Canadian Hutterite Down. It’s kitted out for the cold with a center-back grab strap, a flashlight hook and four flapped pockets. Optional fur trim on (sold separately) the attached adjustable hood is extra comfort from the cold.
• Straight fit
• Above knee length 89 cm / 35"
• Mini ottoman exterior shell — 50% polyester, 50% sorona
• Lining , 100% nylon
• YKK two-way front center zipper
• 4 front patch pockets with flaps
• Interior pocket with YKK zipper
• Adjustable waist with cord
• Black grosgrain ribbon with Kanuk embroidery, high center back
• Two Alutica black finish D-rings
• Attached adjustable hood with elastic cord and removable fur (sold separately)
• Tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves and insulated elastic wrist cuffs
• Canadian hutterite white duck down insulation
• Kanuk down comes from mature white Hutterite ducks from Western Canada (90% down). These ducks are raised in small, free-range Canadian communities where they are carefully monitored to ensure their health and well-being. The down they produce is of ethical and traceable origin and is highly prized throughout the world.